Sunday 24 December 2017

Parker's Band - Our Hands Are Tied

I have written and produced an album, under the name Parker's Band.
Parker's Band are me and my wife, Emily. We are also gifted the presence of my dear friend James Brown ( multiple Grammy winner with Foo Fighters, Kings of Leon et al ) as co-producer and mixer. Add to that the wonderful talents of Luke Bullen, Paul Stewart and Stephen Gilchrist on drums, Tim Oliver playing some groovy synths, and Chris White and Simon Finch providing horns, Dave Marks on upright bass, and my old friend Jon Clayton engineering and playing bass and cello.
The artwork is by the extraordinary Matthew Cooper.
 We are thrilled with the result, and album number 2 is already written, and won't take as long as the first one to make..
It will be available on Itunes, Amazon, CD and vinyl on Feb 9, on my own label Green Nova Records.
Please like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/parkersbanduk/
And Twitter @parkersbanduk